viernes, 5 de octubre de 2018

post 1: a country I would like to visit


I would like to visit Italy in a future, because I want to know about its places, for example Venetia, Rome, Milan and Florence & Tuscany. These cities have an amazing building that contains a great history. I would visit the Roman Coliseum (a monument historic), the Grand Canal (of Venice) and the Tuscany; I like the old buildings very much for that reasons it is my dream to visit this country and in some years more I would like to go to work there some years later.
And (obviously) I would eat pasta, gelato and spaghetti; for these kilos more (that I will gain), I would like to go to all places to do the diet.  

Although I would like to visit the Easter Island (Rapa Nui) too, because it is a wonderful and magical place, I would go with my family and I would go to all incursions. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 10: English Language Challenges

 English Language Challenges This is my finally blog of this subject (English IV) , regrettably because for this teacher I have a...