viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2018

Post 5: My Future Job




My Future Job


I really don’t know about the future… and, I don’t know about things that I make me happy, but I like my mayor (social work) and I think that I can inside in the politic public and in the future of the people. For this reason I think that I would like be social worker that influence in social phenomena (for example: poverty, immigration, racism). And the kind of job that I would like is outdoors, in a vulnerable context (in the country or in another country), with communities in risk, especially with woman and children of this context (for example the phenomena of migrant in Mexico or in Unites States) because is the population most vulnerable. For this I would like travel a lot in my future job, but I think that I´m not prepare to travel to another region of countries, (and I really don’t imagine it) this is a contradiction that I affront in a future.
I would like be a good professional and I be prepare for anything problem, because in the social phenomena you had very difficulties for intervene.  For this is interesting study social work because is a major that is very problematic and I like the problematic situation. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 10: English Language Challenges

 English Language Challenges This is my finally blog of this subject (English IV) , regrettably because for this teacher I have a...