viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2018

Post 9: Changes to my Study Programme



 Changes to my Study Programme


I believe that my study programme is very good, is different of other universities, because these careers use the nucleo I+D, it is a new form of professional practice for the student and it is very creative and challenging. My curriculum, the subjects that I have, this is very important and complicated for me, for example normative or social planning. But in general the subject of my career is about: social intervention, social planning, methodology of the investigation social, economy, statistics and public politic.

Social work has a length of studies of five years, ten semesters, and I think that the workload is very large and it is very difficult because is very disorganized for part of the docent, this is a point that I could be made to my study programme. Also I think that the faculty facilities, the buildings and infrastructure, is very poor, because this faculty, social faculty, has a lift that is very sensitive, for this reason it spoils, also in period of evaluation, the computer for the student is very few.

I think that for my career is very important, for the student and docent, the use of technology, because if you had a good use of this tool, you make a good presentation, investigation and articles, but I think that in my career is little worked this aspect and I think that is very important change this for made my study programme. The teaching methods I think that is so very cool because some docent use more the practice and video for the class.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 10: English Language Challenges

 English Language Challenges This is my finally blog of this subject (English IV) , regrettably because for this teacher I have a...