viernes, 7 de diciembre de 2018

Post 8: Summer Vacations


Summer Vacations



I really like the summer vacations, it  is the occasion to I watch TV series and programs also anime all day, but in this vacation I clean my house all day too. Every year in my summer vacation, I always go to the beach, “Tabo beach” near “El Quisco”, because my grandmother has a house on the beach. I would really like to visit other cities for example Valdivia, Arica or Iquique. Also I would like to visit Rapa Nui or the Isla Juan Fernandez. And I would like to visit other countries for example Italy, Uruguay or Norway, because for me these places are very interesting and mysterious.

When I go to the beach, in general I go with my family, my mother, my dogs and my grandma. And then go my aunt and my cousin, or my other aunts. It is a big house for this reason it is great for a really big family. And the activity that I am thinking of doing is sleeping, watch series and movies (pirates), go to the beach, trekking and go to the “ferias artesanales”.

In this summer vacations I am planning to look for a job in the cinema or in the mall, and I really plan to study this summer but my relation with studies is very complicated, but this summer my objective is to study more because it is very important to study for my career.




1 comentario:

Post 10: English Language Challenges

 English Language Challenges This is my finally blog of this subject (English IV) , regrettably because for this teacher I have a...