viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2018

post 6: Postgraduate Studies




Postgraduate Studies 


When I was a school student my mom always mentioned word how “magister” or “diplomat”, but in those years I really did know if I did could study for the PSU or if had the money to do. Fortunately I had “gratuidad” for pay my university and I get another scholarship for pay impressions and the lunch, for example.
I don’t know if I would consider taking a postgraduate course in the future, but is my dreams get more knowledge for me and for my studies, but now I don’t like this option because is final semester and I´m stressed.
Anyway I mentioned that is important to me get more knowledge for my studies, for this reason I would like a postgraduate course about “management and territorial planning” or another related with children and education. I would like study this subject in Chile and if I can in another country, for example Brazil or Uruguay, because in social work the best texts come from these counties in Latin America.
If I would consider taking a postgraduate course in the future, I would to study in person, definitely, but if I´m working, I don’t have the time for this course, for this is more practical study in blended system. Or in a part time course.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 10: English Language Challenges

 English Language Challenges This is my finally blog of this subject (English IV) , regrettably because for this teacher I have a...