viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2018

Post 7: My favorite TV show



My favorite TV show


I really like watch TV, I watch TV since I was a child, I liked TV show how “Tom and Jerry” or “the fairly odd parents”, this TV show I really liked when I was a baby I stood still watching them. Now I like watch TV series, I can watch this series all day and all night. And I like stay in the sofa or the bed when I watch TV or series. I really don’t have one TV program favorite; I have much TV show favorites or series for example: Steven Universe, Dark, Stranger things, we bare bears and the Wonderful world of gumball. But now I talk about a Netflix series: Dark.
This series is about travels in the time, is really interesting, because the actors has a similar facial features, because the character of the series had a version in the past, present and future. The main character is Jonas and his father comment suicide, and then he meets his future self… well is very complex plot. I like all episodes because explain the complex plot, but I really like the finally episode because explain all plot and other details and leave an open end. 
Another series of cartoon network is we bare bear; this series is about three bear’s bothers that have a human lives and is really funny because had a peculiar form to live the life.

2 comentarios:

  1. Gumball is just too good for being only for kids

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Javiera, I also saw Dark series with my brother, we found it really interesting and crazy, but the end lefts us full doubts.

    ResponderEliminar

Post 10: English Language Challenges

 English Language Challenges This is my finally blog of this subject (English IV) , regrettably because for this teacher I have a...